Autel G-BOX Tool for Benz All Keys Lost Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter Highlights:
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
Autel G-Box Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter use with Autel IM608 or IM508 and Auro IM600.
Autel G-Box Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
AUTEL G-BOX Adapter Features:
Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
Troubles and Troubleshooting:
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
1. Connect the G-Box to vehicle' s OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
1. Plug the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
1pc x AUTEL G-BOX Adapter